CNA Resume Sample
It is always a dream of Nurse Aide to get a satisfying job after earning the after the completion of Nurse Aide Training Program (NATP) and passing the Competency Evaluation Test (CPT) for earning the CNA Certification.
Although, the nursing shortage in United States of America and prospering health care industry may provide you easy CNA employments, but the job that can earn you better salary and working in a distinguished health care facility requires certain addition efforts. The most important factors that play a vital role in availing a satisfying job in a reputed facility demands thorough skills and knowledge in the basic and direct care nursing field, possession of nurse aide certification and well articulated CNA Resume.
You must understand that your nurse aide resume is the first contact between you and the facility employer, where you are applying for the job. It is your resume that makes the employer wise on your varied nursing skills, qualities possessed by you and informs him about your contact details and educates him of your nurse aide education and certification.
The below given CNA Resume Sample will assist you to create CNA resume, where you can show your Career Objective, Contact Details, Professional Summary or Core competencies, Working Experience, Education and Certification, Achievements and any Additional Skills possessed by you. You must also understand that all these information must be furnished under proper subheadings to make the resume more impressive.
CNA Resume Sample
Put your address here with phone
number and email ID.
Seeking a nurse aide position to serve and provide safe, competent and quality cares to the residents, utilizing the knowledge and skills gained through Nurse Aide Training Program and also aim to gain valuable nursing experience for higher career enhancements.
- Possess Compassionate and Amicable nature and Humble Behavior
- Well trained to offer safe and competent direct patient cares
- Possess Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Well versed with patient safety, counting and measuring of vital Signs and infection control.
- Resilience and remain calm under stressful situations.
- Hold commendable knowledge on Medical Terminology and Anatomy.
- Virtue of Patience and Self Confident
- Respect discipline and punctual
Baptist Hospital, 205, Sivley Road, Huntsville, AL 35801
2007 to present
Sr.Certified Nurse Assistant
- Offering Personal Cares to patient
- Maintaining Patient’s Right and Privacy
- Administering injections, glucose and fluids
- Providing medications as directed by the physician
- Constantly interact and apprise RN about the condition of patients
- Measure, count and record vital signs
- Assist in movements of patients through wheelchairs and walking
- Counsel patients on treatment procedures
- Prepare patients for surgical procedure and treatments
- Maintain chart of patient treatment procedures
- Train fresh aide on different care procedures
- Maintain harmony among the junior health care personnel
- Report to Management about the operation of the ward
Alabama Medical Center, 325 Taylor Road, Montgomery, AL 36124
- Maintained the room and ward clean and, change bed linen and pillow cover
- Look after the Hygiene and Infection Control
- Provide bed wash, dress and undress and feed patients
- Provide Restorative Cares
- Offer emotional support to patients and families
- Care of dementia or cognitively suffered patients
- Assisting in Daily Living activities of the patients
- Counting and recording pulses and measuring blood pressure
- Keeping daily record of fluid intake by patients
- Supervising and teaching patient exercises
- Apprise registered nurse about patient condition
- Help patient in walking and comfortable sleeping
- Respect patient’s right of independence and confidentiality
- Apprise next shift nurse aide about the routine of patient
- Received Helena Merit Award for achieving Vaccination target among children in 2009
- Awarded best nurse aide award for Veterans Helpage Home in 2007
- Represented Montgomery in AL Old Age Yearly Conference in 2010
Education and Certification:
2004 – Nurse Aide Class, Charles Nursing Facility, 1421 Greenbrier Rd., Anniston, Al 36207,
2003 -High School Diploma from Huntsville Academy, Medical Park Drive, Huntsville, AL 35801
Computer Savvy and Internet knowledge.