If you are facing financial constraints or not finding it easy to get a new job in Colorado, you can seriously start thinking about obtaining CNA Certification by completing few weeks training program and passing of CNA Test. The certification can easily avail you jobs in hospitals, nursing homes, long term care facilities and various other health care centers. The job salary is also enough for your easy sustaining.
The salary paid to you varies differently, as per your working schedules. If you work full time, part time, hourly basis, day, evening or weekends, your salary also varies accordingly. For example, for a full time working or working in the night shift pays you higher as compared to working part time or on an hourly basis.
There are other factors also that have a bearing on your earning capacity and that includes:
- Possession of few years working experience always gets you faster promotion, position and higher salary.
- If you are picked up to work in important position, such as Intensive care unit, you can expect higher salary, rather than lower positions for offering routine nursing care.
- If you select metropolitan cities for your working, the facilities located in these cities pay you higher than facilities situated at rural areas.
- Hospitals and nursing homes pay you higher than practicing as home health aides. Similarly, as a travel nurse aide, you get higher wages as well as other benefits, along with your pay.
- Better nursing education and possession of certification can avail you better package as compared to unqualified nurse aides.
CNA Salary Colorado range from $26,700 to $34,230 annually and on an hourly basis, your wages may range from $12.83 to $16.46 per hour.
Different CO cities average Salaries are as under:
Colorado Springs: $32,000
Fort Collins: $30,000