If you are a resident of Florida and just completed your High School diploma or GED, you can easily enroll for CNA Certification program to earn CNA Certification for easy Certified Nurse Aide jobs in the state of Florida.
CNA Jobs Florida not only offer you attractive salary but also provide job stability and employment security to you.
The basic reasons for the popularity of CNA jobs in Florida include:
- Very short span training period, 3-4 weeks training prepares you for Certification.
- Low cost of training programs.
- Similar to other state in America, FL is also facing certified nurse aide shortages, creating the heavy demand for CNAs.
- According to the Florida Center for Nursing, the certified Nurse Aide jobs in Florida are growing rapidly at 5% per year.
- In the coming years, further 8,000 new CNA jobs will be available in the hospitals and the home health agencies.
- As per U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, CNA jobs will see a growth of 21% by 2014 and around 18% by 2018. Home Health Aide will see the fastest growth, along with CNAs and Nurses.
- Like other jobs, no higher degrees, certificates or diplomas are needed for CNA jobs or for enrolling in the program. Simple GED or High School diploma is enough to get you enrolled in the program.
CNA Jobs Florida can easily pay you $24,000 to $34,000 per annum and hourly wages of $14 to $17. You have the option of working full time, part time, day, evening and night shifts, weekends and holidays.
Different position and different facility jobs also pay differently to a certified nurse aide. For example, Correctional CNA job pays you $26,000 p.a., if you work in Long term care, you can expect $32,000 yearly and working in a hospital can earn you $31,000 per annum.